Slooter AJC, Van De Leur RR, Zaal IJ. Delirium in critically ill patients. Handb Clin Neurol. 2017;141:449–466.
- 2017 - 2021: MSc in Epidemiology, Utrecht University
- Specialization: Medical Statistics and Cardiovascular Epidemiology
- Introduction to Data Science Summer School at the London School of Economics
- Deep Learning at the University of Amsterdam
- GPA 4.0 / Average grade 8.4
- 2012 - 2020: BSc & MSc in Medicine, Utrecht University
- Participated in Medical Master Honours Program
- Elective internships:
- 2019 - 2020: Specialization year Vital Functions with focus on Cardiology (UMC Utrecht), Anesthesiology (Diakonessenhuis Utrecht) and Intensive Care Medicine (St. Antonius Nieuwegein)
- 2019: Emergency Medicine internship at the Emergency Department of the Academisch Ziekenhuis Paramaribo, Suriname
- 2017: Ophthalmology internship at Pacific Eye Institute, Los Angeles, USA & Eye Center South, Dothan, USA
- 2016: Obstetrics and Gynaecology internship at Groote Schuur Hospital and Mowbray Maternity Clinic, Cape Town, South Africa
- GPA 4.0 / Average grade 8.3
- 2006 - 2012: Pre-university education, Stedelijk Gymnasium Arnhem
- Subjects: Dutch, English, Spanish, Greek, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology and Economy
- Graduated Cum Laude
- 2021 - today: Co-founder, Ocqam Statistics
- Developing a tool to help other scientists find the statistical analysis they need (https://ocq.am)
- 2018 - today: PhD-student, Department of Cardiology, UMC Utrecht
- Project: Deep learning for automated analysis of the electrocardiogram and the development of an artificial intelligence-enabled portable multi-lead ECG device
- 2014 - 2020: Teaching assistant, Utrecht University
- Teaching small groups of Medical students in Anatomy and Epidemiology
- 2015 - 2018: Research assistant, Intensive Care Department, UMC Utrecht
- Screening patients for several studies and managing large databases
- 2013 - 2018: Ward Assistant, UMC Utrecht
- 2014 - 2017: National Reserve Corps, Royal Netherlands Army
- Dutch (C2, mother tongue)
- English (C1, Cambridge Certificate)
- Spanish and German (A2)
Sailing, technology, photography and graphic design
- 2019: ZonMw/IMDI/DCVA/Dutch Heart Foundation grant “Heart for Sustainable Care” for our consortium
3D Myocardial Scar Prediction Model Derived from Multimodality Analysis of Electromechanical Mapping and Magnetic Resonance Imaging
Van den Broek HT, Wenker S, van de Leur RR, Doevendans PA, Chamuleau SAJ, van Slochteren FJ, van Es R. 3D Myocardial Scar Prediction Model Derived from Multimodality Analysis of Electromechanical Mapping and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. J Cardiovasc Transl Res. 2019;12:517–527.
Incorporating repeated measurements into prediction models in the critical care setting: A framework, systematic review and meta-analysis
Plate JDJ, Van De Leur RR, Leenen LPH, Hietbrink F, Peelen LM, Eijkemans MJC. Incorporating repeated measurements into prediction models in the critical care setting: A framework, systematic review and meta-analysis. BMC Med Res Methodol. 2019;19.
van de Leur RR, Blom LJ, Gavves E, Hof IE, van der Heijden JF, Clappers NC, Doevendans PA, Hassink RJ, van Es R. Automatic Triage of 12‐Lead ECGs Using Deep Convolutional Neural Networks. J Am Heart Assoc. 2020
van Montfort SJT, Slooter AJC, Kant IMJ, van de Leur RR, Spies C, de Bresser J, Witkamp TD, Hendrikse J, van Dellen E. fMRI network correlates of predisposing risk factors for delirium: A cross-sectional study. NeuroImage Clin. 2020;27:102347.
Van de Leur RR*, Boonstra MJ*, Bagheri A, Roudijk RW, Sammani A, Taha K, Doevendans PA, Van der Harst P, Van Dam P, Hassink R, Van Es R, Asselbergs FW. Big Data and Artificial Intelligence: Opportunities and Threats in Electrophysiology. Arrhythmia Electrophysiol Rev. 2020;9(3):146-54.